Saturday, March 24, 2012

Long Week

Very glad I have tomorrow off. Although I only work one Saturday a month, I worked today with someone who made the day, well lets say, a drag. She talks a lot to herself, and she is very different looking visually. I don't want to be a nasty person in saying things about people, but she is for sure a different kind of social person. The type that on top of just being weird, talks an awful lot about themselves and not interested in you, which when you meet someone usually they are into asking you about yourself, and a conversation just carries naturally.

I love who I work with regularly, she's funny and just makes light of lots of things, but at times can also be very emotional. But that's life.

Glad I have tomorrow of with my hun


Today I also visited my brother, his fiance and my nephew Hayden. Just hanging out :)


1 comment:

  1. You have a great smile! Have an awesome day off! BTW...I have def. come across the type of people who talk a lot about themselves without asking any questions about you. It's kinda irritating...

    ReplyDelete